White Sox vs. Astros MLB live stream reddit: Watch ALDS Game 2
Here are the weigh-in results for UFC Vegas 39: Mackenzie Dern vs. Marina Rodriguez.
UFC Vegas 39 will go down on Saturday, Oct. 9, 2021, starting at 1:30 p.m. ET. The main card and preliminary card will be exclusively on ESPN+. After several fights have fallen through, the fight card features ten bouts. Although some fans have underestimated UFC Vegas 39, each fighter has the potential to put on a must-see performance.
In the headliner, ranked women’s strawweights Mackenzie Dern and Marina Rodriguez look to use the other as a stepping stone. With both fighters on a winning streak, winning at UFC Vegas 39 puts them one step closer to a title shot. As women’s MMA continues to grow, Dern and Rodriguez will hopefully earn the respect they deserve.
Also, welterweights Randy Brown and Jared Gooden may steal the show. Both fighters are coming off a first-round finish and look to repeat the success at UFC Vegas 39. Other intriguing fights include, but are not limited to, Mariya Agapova vs. Sabina Mazo, Phil Hawes vs. Deron Winn, Alexander Romanov vs. Jared Vanderaa, and Charles Rosa vs. Damon Jackson. Before the fights can become official by the state commission, every fighter must successfully weigh in.
Weigh-in results for UFC Vegas 39: Mackenzie Dern vs. Marina Rodriguez
Main Card (4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT, ESPN+)
- Marina Rodriguez (115) vs. Mackenzie Dern (114.5)
- Randy Brown (170.5) vs. Jared Gooden (174)
- Tim Elliott (125.5) vs. Matheus Nicolau (125.5)
- Mariya Agapova (125) vs. Sabina Mazo (125)
- Phil Hawes () vs. Chris Curtis (184.5)
Preliminary Card (1:30 p.m. ET / 10:30 p.m. PT, ESPN+)
- Chris Gutierrez (135) vs. Felipe Colares (136)
- Alexander Romanov (260) vs. Jared Vanderaa (265.5)
- Charles Rosa (145.5) vs. Damon Jackson (145.5)
- Lupita Godinez (115.5) vs. Silvana Gomez Juarez (114)
- Charlie Ontiveros (155.5) vs. Steve Garcia (155)